- History: Story of the World Vol 2 (the middle ages)
- Math: Singapore Math/Horizon Math
- Science: Apologia Astronomy, The kids are participating in the nature classes at the local arboretum, Study Scientists and discoveries that relate to the middle ages and we are going to add in Magic School Bus Lapbooks and unit studies
- Literature: My Own that corresponds to our history.
- Phonics for John: Hooked on Phonics
- Grammar: First Language Lessons
- Penmanship: Handwriting without Tears
- Latin: Prima Latina
- Fine Art: Artsonia
Friday, August 13, 2010
Curriculum plan for 2010-2011
Here is our plan for homeschooling this year. For the Most part, we have stayed with the same curriculum we used last year. I am writing our Literature program again, but this time I wanted it to correspond to our History (Story of the World). The more our subjects relate, the smoother it all seems to flow. I included links over to my homeschool planning blog where I am putting it all for now.