Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A break in our regularly scheduled programming

I was looking back over the blog and noticing the lack of posts lately. Usually I don't worry about posting every day, but what a gap! I used to post every evening, it was an important ritual to me. A nice way of sewing up the day and preserving our memories. The blog was automatically emailed to my husband (who travels internationally) and it gave him a peek into our lives. Then a few months ago, life caught up to me.

I found myself taking the pictures and framing the blog post in my head, but never finding the time to actually sit down at the computer to write it. I haven't been able to even sit down much!

My husband has always worked out of town, but back in February there was a dramatic change in his work demands that just hasn't gotten any better. I think our crazy life took me over, I have so much less time. But I am not willing to let this blog go. This is where I store our family memories, that is the primary reason for our blog. Over the next couple of days I am going to be doing a massive blog update, just a heads up if I am spamming your reader or inbox.

No comments: