Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentines for 2013

My kids have somewhat off beat things they love. I blame it on us giving up cable. The girls have pinterest accounts now too. They come up with great ideas that they want me to help them bring to life.:) 
Chloe originally wanted Dr. Who valentines.  But we had a problem printing them out from the original site.  So she settled on a Harry Potter snitch.  The original plans called for a rubber bounce ball to be covered in gold leaf (haha).  But I am not usually sitting around here bored and looking for more work, so when I saw it, all I could think was Ferrero Roche!  It tastes better than a rubber bounce ball too :)
Emma wanted this Lego Star Wars Valentine with the glow stick as the light sabre.  Legos are her favorite thing in the whole wide world right now.
John chose soldiers (I threw in the eighties song homage).  These little soldiers are his favorite thing in the whole world, he wanted to share them with his friends.

No comments: