Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Daybook Entry

This is linked to Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...its dark and quiet
I am thinking... sleep is going to be a priority tonight
I am thankful for... a husband who is home with us tonight
I am wearing.. pajamas, I like to think of it as my work uniform
I am remembering... what a nice time we had today
I am going... to have a very busy next three days. I forgot about a few events.
I am currently reading... The well trained mind, again
I am hoping... to get Chloe and John's room primed for painting
On my mind... consistently is adjusting to this nutritional plan for the kids and ourselves

From the kitchen... pan fried apples with coconut and almonds. Everyone loved dessert
Around the house... buying and hanging curtains

One of my favorite things~ quiet
From my picture journal... little girl's braids




2 comments:

dtbrents said...

The little girl's braided hair is beautiful. It's nice that she lets you do her hair. Your desert sounds great. Have a good week, Doylene

Terra Howard said...

I want you to do my hair. : )