- Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, steel cut oatmeal (its the chunkier oatmeal) and turkey bacon
- snack: banannas
- lunch: african peanut butter sweet potato soup, nitrate free hot dogs, cut oranges, a nice garden salad
- snack #1: handful of walnuts
- snack #2: cut apple w/ TBL natural peanut butter
- Dinner: Honey Soy Broiled Salmon, sauteed kale (blech), Black eyed peas, zuchini, and pan fried leftover potatoes (yeah, not the best choice, but we had some left over. We won't be including white potatoes much in the diet)
- Dessert: Apples, Pears and coconut stir fry
Tomorrow will be our next big challenge. We are heading to the zoo for Homeschool day. This means I have to pack a lunch... a lunch that contains no bread, no crackers, no dairy, no soy, and no sugar. It's a brain bleeder. Hopefully insipiration will strike really really soon.