Friday, January 1, 2010

Merry Christmas 2009

When Christmas Day rolled around this year we were still sick. I was so glad we had done our big gift opening the week before with Brian. I had saved the kids Zhu Zhu pets for Christmas day. It was all I could do to get them wrapped and their little sleeping bags sewn. Clearly, they were a hit.... with everyone except the cat.

Brian was off working and we missed him. We canceled our original plans with Grandma and Grandpa because we just couldn't muster the energy. But, we got to catch up with them a couple of days later. We spent the 27th with my side of the family for Christmas. Everyone came into town and we got to see all our family. While my brother and his family are working away from Texas, we really look forward for the time we get to spend with them. That was super fun!





No comments: