1. It seems like __I never get enough done___. Even if I work nonstop.
2. ___Could you take your plate to the sink__ when you're done, please? Seriously, its what we are working on now. Its small, but it means alot.
3. If I thought you ___were leaving so early__ I'd __have gotten up to make you breakfast___! Seriously Brian, thanks for taking the bullet for me last night and getting up with John, even though you had to go to work today, it was awful sweet.
4. __Peace___ is what I think of most when I think of you. You being Brian and the kids. Brian you have brought such a great deal of peace to my life. I know its sappy, but its valentines and I am allowed, of course, its never stopped me before any other day either huh?
5. To me, Valentine's Day means __not as much as it used to___. Only because we have tried very hard to bring more of the blissful romance into our everyday relationship, instead of forcing it on Valentine's. When Brian buys me chocolate, or flowers on other days, it feels more genuine. Not that I would ever turn it down mind you...
6. _Love and Peace____ gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __a progressively healing child (cross fingers)___, tomorrow my plans include __Im late with this so it is tomorrow___ and Sunday, I want to __maybe sneak out for a belated Vday with the Hubs if no one else gets sick___!