- I am thankful for the belly laughs of my kids and their sense of humor in general. Somehow I wound up with three jokesters.
- I am thankful for my husband. His job takes him away from us for extended time; but when he is home, he is all ours. I couldn't have picked out a better man for me.
- I am thankful for good friends. I am blessed with some awesome friends who are awesome both to me and to my kiddos, whether we are having a kid event, or a girls event. Hanging out with them keeps all of us sane when Brian is gone. I am not sure I could make it through without that support.
- I am thankful that I have a husband who supports me going out with my mommy friends (or hanging around the house in the evening) to have girl time. It really enriches my life and recharges my batteries.
- I am thankful for our extended family, and especially grandparents who like to have grandkids visit. Hello Sanity, my old friend, I have missed you!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
It is so easy for me to get caught up in a stress, anxiety/overwhelmed cycle and frankly, that robs me of my thankful heart. I have wanted to participate in Thankful Thursdays over at Spiritually Unequal Marriage for awhile. So I want to take a minute and consider all of the things I am thankful for.