Friday, September 5, 2008

Make up Blog, Thursday September 4th

Okay so we are doing speech exercises at home, and I have these limericks that are sent to me that have difficult parts of speech in them, this was the one for today....

I am not the pheasant plucker,
I'm the pheasant plucker's mate.
I am only plucking pheasants
'cause the pheasant plucker's running late.

Am I the only one who can see where this might go horribly, horribly wrong? Try keeping a straight face through that one! I wisely decided maybe we would skip the limerick for today.



























Its beginning to feel fallish.... okay, I live in texas so that means its beginning to seem as though im drenching with sweat after taking two steps past my front door. The kids and I decided to take advantage of the blessedly low humidity for once and head to the neighborhood park on our block. Everyone had a good time, the dragonflies were out in force so the kids spent alot of time chasing dragonflies. We discovered that dragonflies are cagey and alot faster than human kids.

























John has suddenly discovered his inner boy, he does these very manly things like bugwatching, or digging, or making silly jokes that usually involve body noises.





Emma is amazingly strong. I was hemming a skirt for her and I realized the child has abs of steel! She claims its all the monkey bar runs. Oh and it was leotard Thursday (which is odd because our gymnastic class is wednesday... but whatever). The girls have been obsessed with having "special days". Like TuTu Tuesday, or Wacky facepaint day....
























Look at that John sleeping we just wore him out, Shhh, I think he is faking it.....

No comments: