Monday, May 11, 2009

Chloe's Interview about Mommy

I really love it when mom hugs me.

My mom likes to wear sunglasses.

My mom always tells me, she loves me.

The best thing she does is kiss me.

It makes her happy when I hug her.

My mom loves to relax by sitting in the recliner and cuddling me.

I like it when gets me allowance.

The best thing she cooks is sausages and french toast and brownies.

When my mom shops she likes to buy chicken.

My mom’s favorite household chore is helping us.

My mom’s favorite TV show is The News!

If she could go on a trip, she would go to Jellyston park.

I love my mom because she loves me.

2 comments:

H-Mama said...

that's sweet. i've done mine too... just need to publish them. priceless.

Rob said...

These are really good Jen. Answers like this you remember for a lifetime!