Monday, May 11, 2009

Emma's Interview about Mom

I really love it when she takes me to fun places.

My mom likes to have fun.

My mom always tells me, "We have to put your lima bean outside."

The best thing she does is cook brownies.

It makes her happy when she is having fun.

My mom loves to relax by reading a book, or watching a movie.

I like it when she tickles me .

The best thing she cooks is brownies.

When my mom shops she likes to buy vitamins.

My mom’s favorite household chore is nothing.

My mom’s favorite TV show is Family Guy.

If she could go on a trip, she would go to Canada.

I love my mom because She gives me hugs and kisses.

3 comments:

H-Mama said...

Ha! love it! So... we should put our lima beans outside, huh? Ours are crawling up the kitchen window!

Clarissa said...

I think I need to try some of these brownies of which your children speak!!!

Rob said...

Wow the common thread is brownies. Its the best thing you DO and the best thing you COOK. Did you go to some top-secret brownie finishing school or something? :)