Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The vomit comet...

Its the new name of our rental car. We are sick, in that serious, stomach flu, I'm not sure I'm going to make it kind of way... It started yesterday, Brian was sick yesterday VERY early in the morning. That's how we know he started it!!! Then Emma came down with it before noon. I foolishly thought that possibly John, Chloe and I had escaped. So we went to turn in the rental car...... halfway there, Chloe spontaneously threw her socks up in the car (that's right....again in the RENTAL). I had the unique joy and privilege of cleaning that up! Then later that evening it hit me. So far John has gotten away unscathed. Today we aren't puking, but we all feel like we have been hit by a truck, so we are cozied up in the living room TOGETHER watching The Yong Indiana Jones Chronicles http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Young_Indiana_Jones_Chronicles . My brother and I watched them when they were out and they are PERFECT family viewing and they even manage to be sorta educational. So that's my blog post, I'm going to limp off now to curl up and wait for it to all go away!

2 comments:

Rob said...

Sorry you guys are feeling so bad. /cast rank 12 heal ... best I can do from 10 hours away ;) I do hope the flu hasn't mutated and can somehow travel through the internet. Just to be safe, I'll go wash my hands since I've touched your blog ...

Carrie Thompson said...

thought of you today and so glad you didnt share! Did you change your blog??? It looked different but I could not for the life of me remember... what it looked like before? So if it is new yeah, I like it and if it is not new, I like it too!