Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lions Tigers and Bears.....

Clearly this is a situation that calls for rhyming verse or maybe a limerick....
I have a sty
Its in my eye
Ouch
Ew I licked it, it tastes like pie

Okay that is kinda gross, but its hard to find a rhyme that goes with "eye".....
anyways today's trip to the zoo was only marred by the fact that I could only see out of one eye. the other had swollen, and I had this cream I had to put in it... its soooo icky. Brian was my designated crutch





















The weather was BEAUTIFUL! We went the children's zoo part and we watched this llama for a good 20 minutes. Now we love llamas anyway (thanks to llama llama red pajama, and Jimmy Nuetron's Carl) but this one was playing cat and mouse with a butterfly and it made us laugh out loud at it.


These are my children howling like coyotes, they make me giggle. I was especially impressed that they choose an animal that belonged with the structure they were on. you can't see it, but its sorta a desert scene they are sitting on! I really love their wild abandon.

























My son the Orc with his epic mount!!! okay that is a gaming/Tolkien reference, but Im that kinda of nerdy....

No comments: