Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Singing in the Rain..........

It rained this morning. The kids wanted to go and play in the rain, the birds on our fence were doing it and it looked like fun. So they ran outside.....and then realized that raindrops are COLD in October.... BRRRR




























































So then I wrapped them all up and swaddled them.... which was all a whole lot of fun, I laid them out like baby triplets. Then Chloe figured out it was harder to move, and she asked "mom, how do I get out". Being a smart mom I replied "that's the point, you don't". Some days, I kinda wish I could still swaddle them up and lay them on the carpet where they would lay contentedly until I could entertain them again...... yeah, dream over, FAT CHANCE MOM!




No comments: