Friday, January 16, 2009
Friday Fill In
1. Enough with the side effects. I started a new medication and its KILLING ME. If it doesn't stop soon I am going to have to wear depends.
2. My "to do" list causes me to be conflicted.
3. I've been craving some down time with the hubby. He has been gone most of the week, and we miss him. I don't really want to go anywhere, I just want to hang out with him.
4. my kids makes me laugh....alot especially yesterday, the clowns.
5. I wish I could go to nowhere next week. This week was so crammed full of appointments, and chores, and things we had to do, some of which were fun things, but I just feel like we did too much. However, no matter much I would rather stay home, we can't. But I can try to make it less hectic than it was.
6. Ideas for school and imaginative play have been on my mind lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just hanging out, tomorrow my plans include going to lunch with family and Sunday, I want to VEG (and maybe sew)!