Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fill in

1. Oh, I am so back on the sauce! And by sauce I mean coffee, cause I'm a bad girl like that. Right now my heart is pumping out a very loud, and frighteningly fast rhythm. Here's hoping it can keep it up all day!

2. I dislike changes, big and little. Much like a newborn, I crave sameness and schedule. Could some one hand me my binky please?

3. During the afternoons, I get nauseous. Yeah, I know, you are tired of hearing about it, and I am tired of feeling it... but it was the first thing that hopped into my brain.

4. "Are they all yours?"; are you kidding me??? This is the question people ask me that is the most likely to get a smart remark. For starters, we only have three kids, its not like I am driving a conversion van. Second, do I really look like the kind of person who is going to troll through subdivisions picking up random strangers children and dragging them to the supermarket "just to make it a little more fun". I have plenty of my own "fun" thank you very much.

5. Right now I'd like to be hmmm, I dunno, I am pretty happy with where I am, but that could be the caffeine talking.

6. my laptop is my favorite gadget.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Having the hubs back and the niece over, tomorrow my plans include a mortgage refi.... oh you know you are jealous, its SOOO much fun and Sunday, I want to talk about books! Are you coming?!

2 comments:

Rob said...

I very much dig your Friday Fill-Ins. Super cool! But I think I hear the caffeine talking on point number 4 :)

Rob said...

Soooo ... books? We had dinner ready and everything. Even made it snow. But no Coppocks. What? 10 hours is too far to drive? Clearly you all don't love us anymore :)